General Electric Service Indirect Zone Sales Manager in Zhengzhou, China
Job Description Summary
Responsible for HN/SX indirect market.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Essential Responsibilities :
•Support to achieve all GE Healthcare SVC sales objectives: revenue, margin, orders etc. while staying within allocated base cost budget through channel
• Develop & implement SVC channel sales strategy
•Managing most aspects of the sales channel in assigned geography
•Analyze sales data of channel business to evaluate it efficiency and effectiveness
• Promote Service offerings, identify and escalate commercial service needs. Manage within the organization matrix to optimize the coordination and use of company, region and channel resources.
• Participate in the creation of the annual sales plan and forecast and execute plans to meet it through strategic account planning.
• Facilitate effective communication & trustful collaboration within the team.
•Follow GE policies, procedures and operating mechanisms. Ensure knowledge of compliance of integrity and company policies.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in channel management/sales
• Good at MS Office software (Excel)
• Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
• Strong communication skills to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages
• Willingness and ability to travel within region
Desired Characteristics :
• Previous experience managing service sales professionals
• Knowledge of commercial delivery chain
• Minimum 5 years Healthcare equipment/service/device sales experience
• Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No