General Electric Senior Engineer, Hardware in Wuxi, China
Role Summary:Activities contributing to the design and development of products, solutions and systems. Includes activities linked to technical improvement of existing products and components. Comprehensive in-depth understanding of complex and highly technical concepts and principles in the own part of the function. Strong knowledge of technical concepts in technologies that intersect with own technical space.
Essential Responsibilities:· Participate in ultrasound product NPI, including designing hardware circuits, selecting components, and board layout etc.
· Participate in the optimization design and continuous improvement of ultrasound products to reduce costs, improve performance, and improve production efficiency.
· Define design specifications, make verification plans and procedures.
· Coordinate design work across functions and groups.
· Strictly follow the design control process.
· Manufacturing support to new production introduction.
Qualifications/Requirements:·Have complex digital system design and debugging experience, familiar with various digital bus protocols, familiar with X86, MCU, CPLD.
·Proficient in using a variety of EDA tools, including Cadence HDL, Allegro tools.
· Familiar with EMC / EMI debugging and design.
· Have analog circuit design and debugging experience, such as DCDC, amplifier, filter.
· Proficient in English writing and reading, and have good oral communication skills.
· Have a strong team spirit and willing to develop technical skill in depth.
Desired Characteristics:· Master's degree of 3 years or above or undergraduate with 5 or more years of work experience. Electronical engineering, computer science, biomedical engineering or related major.
·Familiar with following equipment’s: oscilloscope, signal generator, spectrum analyzer, etc.
· Familiar with ultrasound technology is preferred.
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:China;JiangSu;Wuxi;