General Electric Lead Firmware Engineer in Wuxi, China
Job Description Summary
This role will work with the hardware/software team to design, evaluate, code, integrate, and verify the firmware for IB and NPI products.
Essential Responsibilities In this role you will :
• Be responsible for designing firmware solutions
• Actively interact with the hardware teams to define systems technical specifications
• Analyze customer requirements and help determine test validation process
• Plan, perform, and document unit test
• Analyze results and present findings at technical design reviews to ensure design robustness, efficiency, future maintainability and supportability
• Deliver in a very dynamic environment
• Communicate with technical and product management on technical matters
Bachelor's or higher Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related computer field.
5 years+ of experience in developing real-time embedded systems
• Familiarity with Embedded OS, such as Embedded Linux, FreeRTOS, etc.
• Knowledge of Device Drivers, such as USB, SPI, UART, IIC, NAND Flash, SDIO, MMC, SDRAM, Touch Screen, LCD/LVDS, PWM, DMA, ADC, Timer, GPIO, WIFI, Battery, Power management
• Understanding of OS Level Multi-thread, Process communication, State machine
• Experience with the Hardware Platform, such as TI AM335x, Blackfin DSP, NXP freescale IMX6, IMX27, PSOC, SMT32, ARM9/ARM11, Cortex A8/A9
• Experience with C/C++ programming
• Self-motivated, detail oriented, strong team player
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively
• Ability to prioritize and communicate in a dynamic environment
• Demonstrated initiative, drive, and interpersonal skills
• Strong work ethics
Relocation Assistance Provided: No