General Electric Install Base Engineer in Wuxi, China
Essential Responsibilities:The Install Base Engineer is responsible to provide engineering support to the monitor solutions product in post-development phase, duties include (but are not limited to):
• Focus on product complaint analysis, technical request support, and utilize effective communication with other functions (Service, Production, Sourcing, Materials, and Design Engineering, etc.).
• Provide engineering support on product sustaining delivery.
• Facilitate manufacture design change review and release related docs
• Ensure compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before approving Design Outputs/Program Deliverables
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering/Mechanical/Industrial/Biomedical or related fields
• 3+ years relative work experience
• Demonstrated technical domain knowledge by being current on engineering design principles, architectures and technologies
• Demonstrated problem-solving techniques
• Good written and verbal English skills.
Desired Characteristics:• Experience working in manufacture or systems engineering for medical equipment.
• Familiarity with Design process and tools.
• Familiarity with medical product registration process.
• Familiarity with ISO 13485
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:China;JiangSu;Wuxi;