General Electric Hardware Engineer in Wuxi, China
Job Description Summary
Activities contributing to the design and development of products, solutions and systems. Includes activities linked to technical improvement of existing products and components Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team. Executes standard operational/technical tasks typically subject to instructions and work routines. There is latitude to rearrange the sequence to complete task/duties based on changing work situations.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
参与超声新产品的开发工作, 包括设计硬件电路, 选择元器件,设计制板等。
具有数字设计和调试经验, 熟悉各种总线形态，熟练使用多种EDA工具, 包括PCB工具, 有一定的布局布线经验。
具有模拟电路设计和调试经验, 如具有ACDC/DCDC, 电池管理，放大器, 滤波器,等设计经验。
具有非常强的团队合作精神, 能潜心于技术研究, 不断学习。
· Participate in ultrasound product NPI, including designing hardware circuits, selecting components, and board layout etc.
· Participate in the optimization design and continuous improvement of ultrasound products to reduce costs, improve performance, and improve production efficiency.
· Define design specifications, make verification plans and procedures.
· Coordinate design work across functions and groups.
· Strictly follow the design control process.
· Manufacturing support to new production introduction.
·Have digital design and debugging experience, familiar with various digital bus protocols, Proficient in using a variety of EDA tools, including Cadence HDL, Allegro tools.
· Have analog circuit design and debugging experience, such as ACDC/DCDC, Battery Management, amplifier, filter.
·familiar with C for embedded application, familiar with VHDL/Verilog.
· Proficient in English writing and reading, and have good oral communication skills.
· Have a strong team spirit and willing to develop technical skill in depth and keep study.
· Master's degree or undergraduate with 2 or more years of work experience. Electronical engineering, computer science, biomedical engineering, or related major.
·Familiar with following equipment’s: oscilloscope, signal generator, spectrum analyzer, etc.
· Familiar with ultrasound technology is preferred.
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes/No
Relocation Assistance Provided: No