General Electric Lead Engineer - Controls Engineering in Wuhan, China
Essential Responsibilities:• Prepare and deliver project drawings, bills of material, requisitions and other project deliverables on schedule and within budget.
• Establish control system configuration scheme according to the process design specification and customer specification.
• Prepare piping and instrumentation diagrams in cooperation with process engineer.
• Responsible for detailed instrumentation design according to the established control scheme, including the detailed design of the creation of process control logic diagram, control system interconnection wiring diagrams, IO list design, instrument list, instrument datasheet prepare, instrument hook up drawing, control system functional description, E&IC local instrument and LCP location drawing, control room layout, control cabling and so on…design. Provide technical specifications DCS/PLC and instrumentation products; provide technical evaluation of the corresponding products from the vendor.
• Check and review design documents from supplier.
• Establish power supply scheme according to the process design, make single line diagrams, electrical load list base on system and equipment information.
• Prepare electrical system specification of MV motors, LV motors, general electrical specification for mechanical package. Prepare the material requisition of the MV/LV equipment, SWGR, transformer and so on.
• Cooperate with mechanical discipline on vendors’ technical documents, guide the supplier to comply with Alstom design standard. Check and review the design documents from supplier, control the quality and documents delivery schedule.
• Responsible for detailed electrical design according to the established power supply scheme including the detailed design of power supply system, single line diagram design, electrical load calculation, design primary and secondary schematic diagrams for sub-supplier, review the detailed drawing of supplier, design cable routing, cable conduit design, cable tray design, power cable connection diagrams, control cable wiring diagrams for electrical devices and instruments. Electrical room layout.
• Provide bid evaluation sheet, cooperate with sourcing to evaluate the technical issue of the product.
• Support site commissioning, training, operation and maintenance manual, etc. in cooperation with process engineer for the project being constructed according to the contract
• Other task assigned by Discipline Manager.
Qualifications/Requirements: Having an skill of electrical, control, instrument system (ex. control panel, MCC, etc.)
Having experience of electrical design work to make the electrical panel
Having skill to make a document/logic diagram for PLC program in Japanese
And experience of electrical design work for a thermal power plant a plus
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:China;HuBei;Wuhan;