General Electric Senior Product Manager – BWRX300 Engineered Equipment in Wilmington, North Carolina
Job Description Summary
The Product Manager will own the definition and implementation of the business growth and execution strategy, as well as business results for engineered equipment that will be delivered for a 300MW reactor design. The role will be required to deliver a competitive set of product offerings, while partnering with business leaders to accomplish priorities including profitability. The role is responsible for growth of market share and delivering a competitive product portfolio to support growth.
The Senior Product Manager leads Product Management key components with the new nuclear products business segment, translates concepts, develops strategy, and implements change. In this role, the Sr. Product Manager will create programs responsive to external environment and participate in cross-functional business and cultural development.
· Provides leadership, direction, and control for all integrated logistic support services for all assigned products
· Provides leadership for sales, design, manufacture, installation, operational support, and service of portfolio of products.
· Provides product/program management, which meets or exceeds the financial objectives and expected level of customer satisfaction in the logistic support areas of business operations.
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
· Minimum 3 additional years of experience in product management
· Knowledge of Power Markets and how to create customer value
· Experience in contract negotiation
· Experience in manufacturing
· Experience in supply chain / supplier oversight
· Experience in the Nuclear industry
· Strong Financial Acumen
· Ability to define value from a customer-centric lens
· Proven managerial and negotiation ability
· Understanding of relevant markets
· Strong oral and written communication skills
The salary range for this position is $124k-$165k. The specific salary offered to a candidate may be influenced by a variety of factors including the candidate’s experience, their education, and the work location. In addition, this position is eligible for a performance bonus.
Available health and welfare benefits include healthcare, prescription drug, dental, and vision coverage; savings account options (such as a Health Care Flexible Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account, and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account); and an employee assistance program. Additional benefits include a defined contribution 401(k) plan, employee life insurance, optional dependent life insurance, employee accidental death or dismemberment insurance coverage, salary continuance program benefits for disability, optional long-term disability, pre-tax transportation/commuter program, paid holidays, paid time off, parental leave, a layoff plan for salaried employees, tuition reimbursement program, use of Cariloop, adoption assistance, optional identity theft prevention insurance, optional personal legal assistance, and optional personal excess liability insurance.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (https://assets.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/GE11GLOBAL/en_global/desktop/assets/images/poster_screen_reader_optimized_w_supplement.pdf) . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes