General Electric Lead Program Integrator in West Milwaukee, Wisconsin
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The Lead Program Integrator is responsible for driving New Product Introduction program execution for a product. The LPI develops the Integrated Program Plan and ensures that the necessary resources are applied and delivering to plan. In addition the LPI works with a cross-functional team to ensure product manufacturability, serviceability, safety and quality.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
• Ensuring that the product development process abides to the business Quality Management System, Phased Review Discipline and regulatory needs of the applicable markets • Working with the global system, subsystem/platform and service leadership teams to deliver quality products on time, within budget and with the necessary features
• Planning resources and materials for timely NPI program execution
• Managing the program budget to meet quarterly financial targets
• Working with the functional engineering leadership team to grow functional and domain expertise within the team
• Developing a program’s prototype build plan, and executing that plan with the cross functional engineering and manufacturing teams
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical or Biomedical Engineering and 4 years relevant work experience.
Masters Degree in Engineering
4 years experience in project leadership within a manufacturing, development or research environment.
Demonstrated applied 6 Sigma competency
Demonstrated experience with NPI ISO and regulatory compliance process, design history file and collaterals are in place and current
Creative problem solver and solution developer when presented with conflicting requirements, business demands and technical risks/issues
Demonstrated skills in proactively identifying, facilitating and driving closure of a product/program
Knowledge of GE Healthcare engineering tools and processes (EQPM, ePDM)
Attention to detail and ability work independently toward timely completion of a variety of assignments
Ability to develop unique concepts/solutions for complex products
Experience working with an advanced manufacturing environment
Demonstrated ability to communicate program execution status and plans utilizing visual management tools
Demonstrated understanding/experience with the New Product Introduction (NPI) cycle
Locations: United States; Wisconsin; West Milwaukee
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.