General Electric Lean Leader- LEAP CFM56 Product Line in West Chester, Ohio
Job Description Summary
Coach, drive and lead lean behaviors, principles, and tools by partnering with Operating Leaders in business management roles (e.g. GM of Business Unit, or Executive Lead of a Function). Drive cultural transformation resulting in step-change in operational business metrics. May also be roles that are part of Corporate or Business Unit Kaizen Promotion Offices (KPO).
· Lead improvement projects with a goal of enhanced efficiency for the LEAP CFM56 Product Line.
· Apply existing technologies, approaches, methodologies in new combinations to design new products, systems or processes.
· Support GE, Aviation and Aviation Services kaizen promotion offices with initiatives to reengineer processes and methods to assure effectiveness and efficiency in the deployment and application of lean.
· Serve as a subject matter expert in Lean and Six Sigma tools and implementation.
· Present project plans, roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior business leaders within the business and occasionally to senior leaders in partner technical teams.
· Communicate solutions within function and within cross-functional partner organizations.
· Serve as a champion, coach, mentor for change by influencing and guiding leadership and teams to better understanding and adopt lean principles, and problem solving methodologies, ultimately fostering a culture of change and servant leadership.
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
· Minimum of 5+ years of experience in process improvement roles
· Strong communication, leadership, facilitation and project management skills with the ability to speak effectively with various audiences.
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Demonstrated ability to lead programs and projects across diverse teams
· Established project management skills
· Certified Six Sigma (BB / MBB)
· Strong understanding of product and source change management to drive cross functional execution
· Strong understanding of jet engine component design and manufacturing processes
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (https://assets.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/GE11GLOBAL/en_global/desktop/assets/images/poster_screen_reader_optimized_w_supplement.pdf) . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes