General Electric Process Leader, Imaging Contract Management in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
This process leader role will be responsible for working collaborative with the contract management team (Service Sales Operations Specialists, Contract Processing Specialists, team leaders, and Contract Management Operations Leader) to identify and own process improvements that will streamline the work for both SSOS’ and CPS’. This role will be responsible for improving contract loading accuracy and customer service billing accuracy through the implementation of process changes.
• Work cross functionally with service sales, legal, controllership, risk, and other key stakeholders that both cause process gaps for the contract management team or that are impacted by contract management process changes proposed as part of this role.
• Work with team leaders to ensure team resources (job guides and other tools) are up to date and will also be responsible for creating a process to train and assess training for new hires to the team.
• Develop onboarding/training plan for SSOS and CPS roles including curriculum and skills assessment
• Work with Big Deal teams (risk, service sales, Implementation Management Office) to streamline process for order entry and service invoicing
• Identify and own process and system improvement that will directly impact day to day work for SSOS and CPS teams and will result in improved contract loading accuracy and improve billing accuracy
• Be the one point of contact for system issues and work with the owners of Siebel, Oracle, etc. to escalate and root cause issues
•Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 year of experience in sales operations, process improvement, finance or related field
•Strong coaching skills
•Demonstrated ability to energize, develop and build rapport
Previous experience working in a SSOS, CPS or Leadership role within GE Healthcare
Lean or Six Sigma experience
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
Effective problem identification and solution skills.
Proven analytical and organizational ability.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Wisconsin; Wauwatosa
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.