General Electric Imaging Commercial Operations Analyst in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Role Summary:Recognized for their commercial operations subject matter expertise and experience, provide support & insights to the business, responsible for activities and processes that help the sales organization achieve business objectives, and contributes to projects and initiatives.
Essential Responsibilities:• Support the organization in driving sales performance through execution of activities linking OPSI, DPM, and commercial functions
• Lead & assist in the identification and implementation of process improvements focused on simplifying commercial processes
• Developing the communication, operating mechanisms, data reports and metrics to support key business imperatives supporting orders and revenue execution
• Responsible for rationalizing, simplifying and automating reporting processes, metrics, and data consolidation efforts
• Support field resources, sales management & zone commercial operations teams in ensuring funnel cleanliness, completeness, & visibility into critical
• Assist in analytics related to overall business planning and business development focused on annual operating plans, coverage scenarios & effectiveness, market performance metrics & visibility
• Establish, maintain reliable and collaborative relationships across a cross functional environment with commercial operations, commercial excellence, & field resources
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Finance, Management, Marketing, Business Administration.
• Minimum 7 yrs of experience in an analytical leadership role, encompassing Operations, Supply Chain and/or Service.
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and influence within a large, complex organization.
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills; experience with financial reporting and analysis.
• Demonstrated ability to identify root causes of problems, generate and evaluate creative solutions, implement fact-based resolutions quickly and effectively.
• Demonstrated record of meeting commitments and delivering results.
• Demonstrated ability to work with and through high number of details.
Desired Characteristics:• Exceptional communication (verbal, written)
• Capability to understand and analyze complex situations utilizing data analysis and systems thinking
• Demonstration of rigor and strong execution in an operational environment
• Ability to work evenings and weekends during peak periods
• Strong Computer skills, e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Legally authorized to work in the US without restriction
• Strong interpersonal, influencing, and team building skills; proven ability to work well in a matrix environment.
• Executive level presentation skills.
• Experience leading or managing projects of various size, duration, and scope.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Integrity: accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others.
• Strategic thinker and courageous with an ability to develop and drive strategy.
• Ability to think expansively, innovatively and laterally in a complex environment.
• Ability to translate strategy into business objectives.
• Ability to build a connection to key stakeholders and establish credibility quickly. Manage and resolve conflicts.
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).Additional Locations:United States;Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming;