General Electric Global Marketing Manager Primary care in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Essential Responsibilities:As Global Marketing Manager you are accountable for the overall success of the handheld ultrasound portfolio’s marketing strategies and plans, new product launch (NPI) commercial activation plans and product/region engagement model. In this role, you will be a change agent, combining your diversified, well-rounded marketing talent with your desire to innovate and entrepreneurial spirit. You will be expected to provide excellent functional leadership and strong matrix participation with product, region and central marketing teams. In this role you will collaborate closely with product management organization, engineering program managers, clinical managers and central marketing teams to drive comprehensive insight-based product portfolio marketing plans and lead the global execution of it. You will innovate the way the products are being launched and marketed with impactful, out-of-the box tactics and drive strong digital prescence by leveraging your digital marketing experience
• Establish marketing strategy for handheld product portfolio by working closely with product marketing and product management teams including clinical team, service and central marketing /demand generation teams.
• Lead the development and implemention of global commercial activation plans for new products by working closely with product management, region commercial and Ge Healthcare central marketing teams.
• Lead a strong marketing and communication plan development and ensure team aligment in execution of the plans during the entire product life cycle, i.e. pre-launch; launch; post-launch.
• Ensure customer focus by working with ultrasound region product marketing and region product management to drive a continuous dialogue with customers (online/offline) and ensure the “voice of the customer” is reflected in product development and marketing strategy.
• Contribute to the enhancement and implementation of new business models, product offerings and processes such as e-commerce and digital services; and own the development of overall marketing strategy of these offerings with clear value propositions.
• Lead the global portfolio positioning including but not exclusive to portfolio-segmentation, target profiling, pricing, messaging; drive continuous focus on handheld portfolio marketing helping to deliver on the overall business goals.
• Work closely with product management, clinical/research partners, Marcomm leader, Value Proposition & Insights business partners to deliver world class high-impact evidence, collateral and differentiated value propositions to our commercial teams.
• Partner closely with regional commercial marketing teams globally to identify, understand and respond to diverse customer needs, competitive dynamics, market/segment opportunity assessments to help drive global growth.
• Ensure compliance with quality systems and regulatory requirements.
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or engineering
• Minimum 8 years of experience in marketing
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a professional / commercial role that should include both healthcare experience and digital marketing.
• Experience in high profile product launch and international experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
• Cross-functional leadership skills to influence stakeholders and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
• Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, global and cross-functional teams
• Strong analytical, financial, budget management and project management skills
• Ability to lead and work effectively, set- and/or influence to set strategy and get things done within a matrix environment
• Clear Thinker with strong decision making skills: takes proactive steps to generate results, uses data and other inputs to make decisions; owns decision, and takes accountability for work using strong organizational and analytical skills
• Demonstrated oral and written communications skills
• Ability to travel 20-30% of the time (both domestic and international)
• Hands-on attitude and willingness to consistently work flexible hours to accommodate needs of global customers and colleagues
Desired Characteristics:• MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
• Digital marketing specialization and/or substantial hands-on digital marketing experience
• Deep marketing expertise in market and customer insights, market opportunity analysis, product commercialization, branding, new product introduction process, product roadmap development, product life-cycle management, messaging and pricing.
• Healthcare product, -medical device, -technical acumen
• Experience in establishing new business models, such as e-commerce channel or revenue models
• Creative problem solver and solution developer when presented with competing business priorities
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results while working on multiple projects simultaneously, balancing resources, timing, and quality of outcomes
• Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate internally and with customers
• Collaborative Leader - Exhibits willingness to engage other business partners within the organization, is innovative, creative with a solution-based approach to capture opportunities and remove barriers
U.S. only requirements:
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States full-time
• Must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example, verification of your past employment, criminal history, and educational background
• Must be 18 years of age or older
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).Additional Locations:United States;Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming;