General Electric General Manager - Core Solutions in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
The GM of Core Solutions is responsible for the overall success of the Core Solutions product portfolio comprising of the resting, stress ECG and ECG management products and associated solutions and delivers measurable business results through product solutions that meet both market needs and organizational goals. This role reports to the GM – Diagnostic Cardiology and will work within the cross functional organization to execute product line business plans.
• Establishing the vision and strategic plan for the Resting ECG, Stress ECG, and ECG Management product portfolios.
• As product line owner, own financial performance of the product portfolio and drive product profitability, growth rates, and gaps to target
• Manage a team of Global Product Managers owning the separate product portfolios. Provide guidance to them and own and develop product roadmap for use in technology and business strategic planning.
• Representation as product line owner on multi-functional program teams, which could include marketing, sales, operations, engineering, and services teams, while ensuring compliance with quality systems and regulatory requirements.
• Create, maintain and present technology roadmap in accordance with appropriate policy. Facilitate responses to RFP technical questions from Engineering.
• Ensure customer focus in product line development plans and value propositions by establishing relationships with customers as required and ensuring the “voice of the customer” is reflected in work efforts.
• Defining and leading appropriate market segmentation and positioning strategies for the assigned product lines.
• Driving the product lines to meet the needs of the market. Responsible for development of marketing plan, strategy and championing execution of the product roadmaps, New Product Introductions (NPI) and life cycle management.
• Managing key business product line performance indicators such as financial, quality and customer satisfaction.
• Work closely with supply chain and IB engineering to proactively address issues that may impact product fulfillment
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• Bachelor’s Degree (minimum) in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
• 10 years experience in product management, product marketing, commercial marketing or related field
• Product Management/Marketing expertise, including: market trends/analysis, NPI process, product roadmap development, product life-cycle management,
• Demonstrated experience in bringing devices to market in a manufacturing environment
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, experience in executive level presentations
• Strong analytical and process skills
• Demonstrable project management skills
• Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment
• Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
• Demonstrated ability to work globally
• Demonstrated ability to build and lead a team of people and work on creating and maintaining adequate bench strength for product management
• Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate internally and with customers.
• Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
• Willingness to travel 10-30%
• MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
• Healthcare product/industry/technical acumen
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Wisconsin; Wauwatosa
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.