General Electric Cyber Security Leader- Hosting and Customer Digital Experience in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Job Description Summary
Driving cyber risk reduction in fast growing GE Healthcare business environments to ensure protection of GE Healthcare and GE Customer information and resources.
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for the cyber security design, build, run and continuous improvements in the GE Healthcare Customer Digital Experience (CDX) and related cloud environments
Ensure appropriate cyber inventory of customer, cloud and related environments to enable needed visibility and cyber risk management to reduce risk of data loss or other cyber attacks
Develop and maintain partnerships with appropriate GE resources and collaborate to drive cyber security strategy, policy compliance and best practices
Maintain a current threat model/profile and educate appropriate resources to ensure strategic and tactical activities promote cyber security risk reduction
Assist with annual budgeting cycle to ensure cyber security is appropriately funded for the environments
Evaluate new and legacy IT solutions as related to security risk and provide guidance where needed
Support business needs, strategy and initiatives to enable growth, efficiency and success
For roles outside USA:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with significant experience.
For roles in USA:Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with minimum years of experience8years
Strong decision-making capabilities, with a proven ability to weigh the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate one
Strong interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on the ability to effectively influence others
A team-focused mentality with emphasis on motivating and improving others
Proven ability to work effectively with diverse and global stakeholders
An ability to communicate complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in an easily understood, authoritative, and actionable manner
Experience working with IT Cyber Security Risk and Controls related to environments including Hosted Customer Environments, Data Networking Design and Operations, Threat Modeling, Data Protection, Cloud Cyber Security Management, Vulnerability Management, Incident Management, Firewall and segmentation.
• Adept at navigating the organizational matrix; understanding people's roles, can foresee obstacles, identify workarounds, leverage resources and rally teammates.
• Understand how internal and/or external business model works and facilitate active customer engagement
• Able to articulate the value of what is most important to the business/customer to achieve outcomes
• Able to produce functional area information in sufficient detail for cross-functional teams to utilize, using presentation and storytelling concepts.
• Possess extensive knowledge of full solution catalog within a business unit and proficiency in discussing each area at an advanced level.
• Six Sigma Green Belt Certification or equivalent quality certification
• Demonstrated working knowledge of internal organization
• Foresee obstacles, identify workarounds, leverage resources, rally teammates.
• Demonstrated ability to work with and/or lead blended teams, including 3rd party partners and customer personnel.
• Demonstrated Change Management /Acceleration capabilities
• Strong interpersonal skills, including creativity and curiosity with ability to effectively communicate and influence across all organizational levels
• Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
• Ability to influence and build consensus with other Information Technology (IT) teams and leadership
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years' experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
This Job Description is intended to provide a high level guide to the role. However, it is not intended to amend or otherwise restrict/expand the duties required from each individual employee as set out in their respective employment contract and/or as otherwise agreed between an employee and their manager.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (https://assets.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/GE11GLOBAL/en_global/desktop/assets/images/poster_screen_reader_optimized_w_supplement.pdf) . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No