General Electric Total Productive Maintenance Leader in Waukesha, Wisconsin
Install, maintain, and repair internal factory equipment. Supervise employees who perform maintenance and tool making. Requires mastery of a body of theoretical knowledge. Requires developed and strong foundation of function skills and knowledge of relevant technologies.
• Provide leadership and direction to Machine Repair Journeymen and Electrician Journeymen
• Ensure that equipment and tools are in good condition for use through an effective Preventative Maintenance (PM) program.
• Lead Total Productive Maintenance strategy and execute implementation plan
• Develop new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations.
• Work cross-functionally with engineering, production, and skilled trades.
• Establish and maintain an equipment spare parts replenishment process
• Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done.
• Delivers products as part of a team. Works on cross functional teams.
• Alternatively: Leads analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing).
• Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Equipment Maintenance.
• MBA or Advanced Degree
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
• Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
• Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
• Effective problem identification and solution skills.
• Proven analytical and organizational ability.
GE Healthcare at http://www.gehealthcare.com provides transformational medical
technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable
healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough
challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery,
biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps
medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
target=“_blank”>Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Wisconsin; Waukesha
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.