General Electric Staff Data & Information Architect in Waukesha, Wisconsin
Works on multiple Data & Information projects as a project leader or internal consultant. Works on projects for components of the domain.
• Work with cross functional teams in GEHC Services business focused on supply chain for Parts and Repair to being technology architecture and interconnected with business process.
• Create projects and technical design for distribution, fulfillment and logistics business processes and provide internal consulting in industry best practices in these areas
• Work with application support team in cases of production issues to support from business technical expertise.
• Work with Oracle COE to enhance and sometimes design WMS, OM, Advanced Pricing, Shipping, Inventory, Purchasing
• Participates in the data domain technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction.
• Assists in the analysis, design and development of a roadmap, design pattern, and implementation based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
• Gathers and analyzes data and develops architectural requirements at project level.
• Participates in the Data Governance Council.
• Supports the development data and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
• Researches and evaluates emerging data technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
• Coaches and mentors team members.
• Effectively monitor and control costs in the organization
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
• A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a technical area (Architecture, Software, or Information Technology) or (a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Information Technology or Software).
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. GE may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with particular skills.
• Must be willing to travel 10%
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in Waukesha, WI
• Experience in Oracle ERP (R12.x) in the following modules: WMS, OM, Advanced Pricing, Shipping, Inventory, Purchasing.
• Experience in PL/SQL programming language and skills like analytical/debug, problem solving, new process recommendation
• Experience in Oracle development toss - APIs, Forms, Reports etc.
• Strong functional understanding of distribution, fulfillment and logistics business processes and industry best practices in these areas
• Experience in Global or multiple countries program implementation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to work on multiple projects
• Experience in Operational process – Production support etc.
• Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle process (SDLC)
• Familiar with requirement gathering, existing oracle architecture, complex interfaces with multiple systems
• Understanding of healthcare supply chain process
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical
technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable
healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough
challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery,
biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps
medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Wisconsin; Waukesha
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.