General Electric Sr Director Product Management in Waukesha, Wisconsin
Job Description Summary
The Sr Director - Product Management GEHC ODP will be responsible for the driving the product strategy, growth and adoption of the GEHC One Data platform - the operating system for data analytics across the GEHC enterprise.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our Digital organization is structured around three major areas: Products & Platform, Go to Market and Centers of Excellence.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a member of the Data and Analytics DT leadership team the key responsibilities are as follows:
•Provide thought leadership on ODP P:roduct vision and customer needs with a focus on customer/users
•Innovate and develop product capabilities to solve business problems and drive outcomes, with focus on customer facing domains - Commercial, Regions, Services & Product
•Establish relationship with functional and DT leadership to identify new opportunities for product growth and use, including Customer facing, enterprise and IoT use cases
As end-to-end owner of the product lead a team that will
Develop Product roadmaps and strategy
Manage Product costs
Drive product adoption
Ensure right stakeholder engagementand engagement/user experience
Establish ODP brand as the non-clinical Data & Analyticsengine for GEHC
Partner with Data & Analytics platform, data engineering and enabling product teams to deliver timely ODP releases
Collaborate with D&A delivery teams to ensure robust feature backlog and user insight
Continuously monitor the industry trends, market expectations and company vison - Ensure ODP strategy alignment
Provide team leadership
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with10+ years of experience
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive operationalization of analytic products and help teams to transform processes through analytics
• Strong ability to communicate deep analytical results in forms that resonate with the business collaborators, highlighting actionable insights
• Ability to acquire any specialized domain knowledge required to be more effective in all required activities
• Working knowledge of mathematics, statistics, text mining, and modeling skills
• Working knowledge of Big Data programming environments and Competency in major analytics software packages and programming environments (e.g. Hadoop / Map-Reduce, Mahout; Python, R, Java etc. in Big data paradigms)
• Hands on experience working with database technologies, including Oracle, SAP, SQL / NoSQL platforms, visualization applications such as Spotfire or Tableau
• Familiarity with writing SQL queries and working with databases
• Green Belt / Black Belt certification
• Understands technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction aligning with business goals.
• Understands concepts of setting and driving architecture direction.
• Familiar with elements of gathering architecture requirements.
• Understands architecture standards concepts to apply to project work.
• Understand key cross-functional concepts that impact the organization; is aware of business priorities and organizational dynamics.
• Coaches and mentors team members.
• Familiar with concepts of costing hardware and software components. Works to assure work is on-time and within budget.
• Delivers tasks on-time with alignment to architectural goals. Can identify and raise issues, risks and benefits.
• Participates in change initiatives by implementing new directions and providing appropriate information and feedback.
• Applies values, policies, procedures and precedent to make timely, routine decisions of limited, clear choice.
• Reacts open-mindedly to new perspectives or ideas. Considers different or unusual solutions when appropriate.
• Resolves day-to-day issues related to strategy implementation. Escalates issues that impact the client and/or strategic initiatives.
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years' experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (https://assets.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/GE11GLOBAL/en_global/desktop/assets/images/poster_screen_reader_optimized_w_supplement.pdf) . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No