General Electric Product Quality Leader, MICT Value Stream in Waukesha, Wisconsin
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
This position is responsible for driving customer quality improvements throughout the MICT supply chain. It will interface with plants, regions, engineering and other functional team to ensure the resolution of quality issues and opportunities. It will be responsible for leading efforts to gather meaningful and actionable field, site and customer quality information, and to team with plants and engineering to define and implement projects to address these opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
• Drive product quality across the MICT supply chain sites including establishing Product Quality operational rigor and governance
• Work closely with the MICT Product Quality Champions and site leaders to ensure active engagement of plants, sourcing and other GSC resources
• Team with GSC quality leadership to develop the tools and methodology to gather meaningful and actionable projects for field and customer quality improvements
• Support AME team in delivering product quality improvements as part of NPI’s and TOW’s
• Ensure our supply chain quality efforts are focused on projects and activities that have the biggest impact to our customers
• Bachelor’s Degree
• A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in one or more of the following: product development, product quality, engineering, manufacturing, quality control and/or servicing in a medical device environment
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this job
• Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
• Relevant technical experience with reliability engineering, new product development, field service
• Influential leader – able to work cross-functionally and drive wins for the business
• Global leadership experience with strong project management skills
• Able to react with appropriate urgency and professionalism & make decisions under pressure
• Strong business acumen and experience using financial analyses to make important business decisions and understands key financial metrics
• Ability to handle competing priorities effectively
• Experience within MICT business and product knowledge
Locations: United States; Wisconsin; Waukesha