General Electric MRI Fulfilment Project Specialist in Waukesha, Wisconsin
Job Description Summary
Join the dynamic and fast paced MR team! In this role you will lead and drive key global Fulfillment projects with our Supply Chain team in order to improve our business order fulfillment, cash position and customer experience. You will be working with a cross functional and global team creating solutions to fulfill orders on time.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Essential Responsibilities :
• Understand our Fulfillment processes and leverage that knowledge to troubleshoot in areas where there is a gap vs the business expectation related to: on time delivery, complete delivery, installation delays or cash/revenue delays
• Coordinate, lead and communicate improvement actions
• Use Problem Solving Report as a tool to summarize findings and present an improvement plan with temporary and permanent countermeasures
• Work with cross-functional teams to understand barriers to success and drive sustainable solutions through standard work
• Drive initiatives across sites while providing business-wide impact and enabling sharing of best practices
• Own project related Fulfillment Operational Mechanisms, reporting tools and information synergy
• Lead Operational Mechanisms with business leadership, weekly communicating status and plans
• BS Degree in related technical discipline or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years experience in operations or related discipline; including no less than 3 years of project management experience
• Demonstrated project management skills including project initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, risk management and communication
• Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, global team environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Proven ability to work independently and consistently meet deliverables in a self-directed manner with minimal supervision
• Proven ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment
• Familiar with Windows, Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite
• Proven business/financial acumen
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal) to all levels of the organization
Desired Characteristics :
• MBA or Masters, Finance experience
• Demonstrated ability to identify & implement best practices.
• Demonstrated ability to perform with high levels of ambiguity.
• Prior Team Leading experience
• Black Belt certified
• Leadership Training Program Experience (IMLP, OMLP, FMP) • Lean experience
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (https://assets.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/GE11GLOBAL/en_global/desktop/assets/images/poster_screen_reader_optimized_w_supplement.pdf) . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE requires U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless you receive an approved medical or religious accommodation. Proof of vaccination will be required.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No