General Electric ARC Strategic Director, National Accounts in Waukesha, Wisconsin
Role Summary:Role Summary: The ARC National Accounts Strategic Director works closely with National Accounts internal and external contacts, emphasizing ARC products on contracts, in addition to specific Strategic Director responsibilities and communication to the field. Specific experience in National Accounts is preferred
Essential Responsibilities:• Exceed ARC Operating Plan as a collaborative group by contributing to the sales growth in the field where needed and spearheading new products, promotions and programs to encourage sales compliance and enthusiasm at the corporate level in each geographic area
• Maintain a high level of product knowledge on all anesthesia systems, patient monitors, and respiratory products, including competitive products.
• Show PSS support in the field with strategizing and presenting to end user customers on a weekly basis and teaching to work higher in organization for outcome-based solutions
• Conducting quarterly business meetings with “named account” corporate executives to discuss ARC business solutions and logging contact access and activity in a central repository
• Develop, implement, and update an annual Business Plan supporting attainment of operating plan, market share growth, and other company objectives on a quarterly basis
• Assist in developing and emphasizing field understanding and utilization of all marketing programs and promotions on a quarterly basis CONSULTATIVE
• Identify and develop strategic anesthesia and respiratory reference sites and KOLs in your assigned region inclusive of academic and pediatric accounts.
• Collaborate with the ARC sales and marketing organizations, as well as third party sales organizations and inside sales individuals to create best sales practices and develop sales tools required to successfully grow advanced products in respiratory, anesthesia delivery, and OR/PACU patient monitoring for hospitals and ASCs
• Develop targeted account strategies using Strategic Selling skills to maximize account penetration. Proficiency in Strategic Selling and Funnel Management needs to be at expert level
• Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with all key buying influences and assist PSS in understanding the customer buying process in anesthesia and respiratory care departments, as well as executive levels of the hospital and their parent organizations.
• Direct local PSSs through government as well as profit and non-profit hospital system RFI, RFQ/RFPs alongside Regional Sales Manager, RFP facilitators, marketing, sales, and government teams.
• Know where each PSS is in their “skillset” journey to be better and be able to communicate that to the leadership team on a quarterly basis, so assistance can be
• Provide linkage and team work with Respiratory Clinical Sales Specialists, Pre -Sales Specialists, and Regional Sales Managers to maximize sales efficiency, account penetration and competitive market share growth in key accounts.
• Represent GE as the technology leader and vendor of choice through visionary product presentations, evaluations, customer training, and key account, strategic sales calls
• Assist PSS team in utilizing a repeatable “process” model of selling and understanding the benefits of the ARC strategy
• Create a collaborative growth culture in areas of responsibility inviting feedback, allowing open communication and showing support by working alongside PSS in the field having weekly visibility in strategic accounts
• Establish rhythm calls with PSS team, Pre-sale Specialists, and Respiratory Clinical Specialists to provide timely advice on sales projects, new product offerings, and best practice sales strategies
• Proactively collaborate with Strategic Director colleagues sharing best practices and working together to solve regional and national projects for the overall success of the ARC business
• Attend local, regional, and national meetings to provide bi directional feedback to internal marketing and R&D personnel on the acceptance and development of respiratory and anesthesia products
• Proactively engage engineering teams and attend workout sessions to provide timely feedback on respiratory and anesthesia customer needs and development of future products and pipeline
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelors Degree
• At least one of the following core experiences: Minimum of 7 years clinical/ technical experience following certification with demonstrated clinical/technical skill in specific areas or at least 5 years commercial applications/modality experience with demonstrated successes in high level customer interactions and sales scenarios
• Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region as well as to nationwide sales meetings and trade shows
• Ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
Desired Characteristics:1. Specific experience in National Accounts
Strong leadership skills (respected by peers and leadership for contributions to the business)
Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms
Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills (ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to external customers, global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations)
Solid problem solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, communicate issues and
propose solutions to both internal team members and external customers)
- Proven professional business acumen (experience interfacing with both internal team members
and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process)
- Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and
take actions to improve
Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset
Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time
Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments
Clinical experience in large hospital/university setting preferred
Advanced certification/registries desired
Five or more years of demonstrated clinical scanning skills in specific
Experience on all current GE products for which responsibilities cover
Experience within GE Clinical Applications or Clinical Marketing roles
Fluency in other relevant languages within territory
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).Additional Locations:United States;Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming;All contiguous US (not HI, AK, PR…etc).;