General Electric Logistic Specialist in Warsaw, Poland
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for managing shipments, reporting transportation metrics, identifying trends across global transportation methods and practices, providing visibility through projects and tools, ensuring that internal customers needs are met and that company policy and international trade compliance regulations are adhered to.
• Continuous internal communication with global pole managers/transportation teams.
• Implementation of tools and dashboards for metric visibility and communication.
• Analysis of transportation spend and tie to the financial ledger.
• Drive data analysis and business case development for key projects.
• Coordinating and communicating shipment delivery requirements with freight forwarders.
• Primary contact for global affiliates in reference to the logistics process.
• Responsible for timely, accurate and complete record keeping.
• Bachelor's Degree and significant experience working in logistics, engineering, or supply chain management; OR a High School diploma/GED and strong work experience in logistics, engineering, or supply chain management (or equivalent knowledge).
• Experience in logistics or supply chain modeling & simulation.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced changing environment.
• Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, global team environment.
• Polish native speaker.
• Bachelors in Logistics, Engineering or Supply Chain (or equivalent knowledge/experience).
• Demonstrated logistics leadership of multiple facilities in a similar industry.
• Proven ability to work on cross-functional, multi-cultural teams.
• Excellent project management, communication and analytical skills.
• Ability to energize, develop and influence at all levels within an organization.
• Creates energy to deliver company goals through creation and comprehensive communication of practical “hands-on” operational plans and strategies.
• Proven growth leadership skills demonstrating clear perspective and understand factors impacting GEHC businesses and our suppliers.
• Solid communication and analytical skills, including experience with communicating with others from different countries and cultures.
Locations: Poland; Warsaw