General Electric Europe Equipment FP&A Intern in Warsaw, Poland
Role Summary:An intern works for Europe HQ Finance Planning and Analysis team. Participate actively in estimate cycles and prepare financial reports for broad European audience.
Essential Responsibilities:• Inventory losses and provision reporting, estimating and analyzing.
• Europe Equipment FP&A team support in daily and recurring tasks.
• Support robotics automation projects
• Build inventory of available reports/reporting tools
Qualifications/Requirements:• Strong Analytical skills
• MS Excel proficiency (MS Access will be an asset)
• Accounting or/and finance background
• English - fluent
• Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
Desired Characteristics:• Open attitude, Initiative driver, Task and result oriented.
• Candidates maximum 1-2 years prior to graduation preferred.
• Available at least 75% of full-time job.
• Strong organizational skills with high attention to details.
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:Poland;Warsaw;