General Electric Field Service Engineer in Russia
Responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring Customer Satisfaction, and maintaining all equipment models specific to a modality or modalities in the assigned area.
Maintain all models specific to a modality in the assigned area.
system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues, to ensure
satisfaction of primary customers.
- Assist in Account Sales visits, help train
others where necessary, and identify Sales
opportunities and communicate them to account team.
- Assist in the growth
and direction of business in geographic area.
- Responsible for Warranty and
PMS contract cost control.
- Responsibly complete all administration tasks on
time (e.g., ensure timely completion of FMI’s
and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts).
- Play a leading
role in complex and multifunctional rooms.
- Share best
- Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with
ISO 9001 standard, according
to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality
Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the
- Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance
concerns immediately to the
- Identify and report any personal quality or compliance
concerns immediately to the Quality
Ensure timely dispatch closure.
completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and
process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when
- Qualified to degree level
- Technical and analytical skills, with between two and four years
of Field Services experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of a specific
modality or multi-modalities.
- Sought by others for guidance and
Proficiency in English.
Ability to work
independently with minimum direction.
- High work standards and
Shows Initiative and motivation.
organizes work effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, listening skills,
and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer skills and deals tactfully and
effectively with differences of opinion (e.g.,
influences rather than directs).
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: Russian Federation