General Electric Project Manager - KKH Project in Israel
We are looking for a Project Manager to support the construction of the Kohav Hayarden (KKH) pumped storage plant in the north of Israel.
As the project Manager you will be responsible for the successful execution of the project, according to contractual obligations, project schedule, local regulations and financial targets, working closely with the Customer and numerous stakeholders within and outside the company.
Project Execution Strategy: Support and implement the overall strategy for the execution of the project, in order to achieve Project performance goals.
Project Process: Assume responsibilities for the project through hand-over from Sales to hand over to Services.
Project Organization: Set up and secure the necessary resources for the successful execution of the project, including forming the project team and ensuring team members have a clear role, responsibilities, and defined scope of work as well as the adequate training.
People Leader: Recruit, develop and coach the Project team to guarantee high-level of performance and commitment. Define project objectives, appraise performance and provide ongoing feedback to teams.
Customer: Work closely with the Customer ensuring all contractual obligations are met.
Work closely with various stakeholders, within and outside the organization such as Engineering, Finance, Government Agencies and Suppliers.
Performance Management: Continually monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) such as Gross/Net Margin, On Time Delivery and Cash-Flow, and take any necessary action to guarantee financial, time, quality and safety performance.
Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety Management: Establish, implement and track Project Quality Plan, Procedures and EHS practices ensuring best compliance with specifications and local regulations.
Claim Management: Define strategy and action plan to manage potential claims.
Risk and Opportunities: Defines a Risk Management Plan while continually updating and reviewing risks and opportunities.
Project Planning: Develop and monitor the Master Time Schedule, manage Project float to ensure timely completion of the Project.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, advanced business degree – an advantage
• Previous experience as a Project Manager of a large scale infrastructure project
• Previous experience working in an International Company
• Experience with local regulations
• Project management skills including contract management, planning and cost control
• Proven ability to successfully lead and coordinate cross-functional teams to achieve high standard of performance within constricted deadline and budget
• Fluent Hebrew and English
• Strong Leadership capabilities
• Team player
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• High level of Integrity
• Customer Service mindset
• Able to successful work in a multicultural environment
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.