General Electric Operations Management Leadership Program - OMLP in Various, Vietnam
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Participants in formal leadership and training programs or in internships or co-ops that serve as talent pipelines.
Operations Management Leadership Program. This leadership program includes rotational assignments in Manufacturing, Sourcing, and Quality.
• BS/MS degree in engineering; degrees in mechanical, industrial, electrical, aerospace engineering are preferred
• Minimum 3.0 GPA overall in major
• Fresh graduates or supply chain work experience less than 2 years
• Prior internship or co-op experience in engineering or manufacturing
• Strong Commitment to a career in supply chain/services management
• Analytical approach to problem solving
• Demonstrated leadership experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Rotation locations vary, thus candidate must be geographically mobile
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Locations: Viet Nam; Ba Ria - Vung Tau, Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai, Binh Duong