General Electric Distributed Power Services - Digital Demand Leader (m/f) in Various, United States
We are looking for a Distributed Power Services - Digital Demand Leader (m/f). Job #3140490
The Digital Demand Leader couples digital marketing tools with a structured sales process.
• Build methodology and operate process to increase the amount of web traffic going to the DP website and promote DP TX products selectively by geography/time using digital marketing tools such as Google Adwords
• Establish IT infrastructure in close cooperation with DP IT teams
• Partner and coordinate with key supporting functions (Digital, Marketing, Communications)
• Build reporting structure to clearly understand correlation between marketing budget spent and orders generated … KPIs
• Develop structure for DP direct markets and evaluate usability for DP indirect markets, working closely with DP channel partners
• Establish and operate process for structured follow up through Telesales
• Define marketing budget
• Marketing or digital background with a bachelors degree
• Proven practical experience in e-business and/or B2B digital marketing and advertising
• Good understanding of website metrics and SEO (search engine optimization)
• Project management skills – ability to lead cross-functional projects
• Business acumen – strong interest to generate financial results, lead and guide supporting functions accordingly
• Constant learner – apply FastWorks methodology, act as digital ambassador for demand creation
• Excellent interpersonal skills – align with stakeholders in Sales, IT, Marketing, Communications departments
• A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Locations: Austria, Hungary; Jenbach, Budapest
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.