General Electric Services Specialist，advanced inspection service in Various, China
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
All resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers' site/property. These activities contribute to, maintain, repair and refurbish sold or existing products. Includes all types of maintenance service (preventive and remedial), manage maintenance facilities and field services engineering.
• Study various industrial applications, understand customer materials, process, and specific requirement to define inspection solutions to meet requirements of customers from different industries.
• Perform Inspection services by using X-ray products of GE inspection technologies both in GE lab and customer site.
• Apply known knowledge and techniques to examine, inspect and certify images of customers.
• Document inspection results and provide profession analysis and report to customers.
• Promote GE Inspection service and products by operating GE x-ray systems to demonstrate advanced inspection technologies.
• Demonstrate service values to customers, and work closely with service and sales to identify inspection service opportunities.
• Participate in Application related activities and complete required documents according to specific procedures and requirements.
• Acquire necessary certifications by attending relevant courses and passing certification tests.
• Work with remote service, other field service and commercial team to improve customer satisfaction for all service related activities.
• BS in materials, electrical etc. scientific/technical / engineering with 3+ years x-ray inspection application experience in electronics, Steel, Aviation manufacturing or Rail industry.
• NDT background, NDT (UT) Level I or above certificate holder is a preference
• Good English skills and willing to travel and work in steel manufacturing type of environment.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
This position may involve demanding physical requirements and work in offshore/onshore remote locations, where access to medical care is not consistent, and weather conditions extreme. The applicant may be required to undergo fit for duty medical exams.
Locations: China; GuangDong, ShangHai; Shanghai,dongguan