General Electric Lead Site/Installation Operations Specialist in Various, China
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Attaining complete knowledge of Generator Commissioning completion of commissioning, status of documentation, Commissioning protocols, EHS plan, site commissioning , applicable standards, restrictions etc.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Independently capable of performing Commissioning.
• Plan and set up Commissioning tools etc. and ensure safety of commissioning tools..
• Establish site commissioning planning for the designated package and pull the fronts from erection team on time.
• Prepare erection handing over documents such as EES. Etc. along with erection Supervisors
• Execute daily (if required), weekly and monthly comprehensive commissioning reports to Commissioning manager.
• Set up the site filing and document control system for commissioning protocols for designated package and systems
• Strategically execute the site commissioning for Generator package
• Strategically execute the GE EHS Policy and the site EHS plan
• Strategically manage the site schedule, progress of works for generator package
• Set up and strategically all the contractual site tests for concern package or system
• Manage subcontracts / subcontractor staff.
• Coordinate with the erection team and support the erection team as when required
• Coordinate with engineering team at HO.
• Internal as well as external punch point clearance.
• Handing over the power plant equipment to client for his scope of work through CM
• Closing the site with minimum punch point.
• Possess sound knowledge of concern system commissioning of the plant.
• Handing over all the protocols and final settings to HO ( Commissioning head)
• Conduct Risk assessment for every activity and toolbox talks.
Conduct daily and weekly meetings with GE staff and subcontractors.
- Managerial (Budget / Administration / People)
• Achieving all Commissioning milestones within the site schedule for his systems.
• Maintaining customer relationship and a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Representation of GE to the customer Engineers.
• Maintaining and enhancing the professional image and reputation of GE at all times.
• Develop technical skills of the self
- Functional/transverse (optional)
• Responsible to give/ share feedback of experience to H.O
Specific Functional/Technical authority (besides DoA):
• Is authorised to take urgent or emergency action to remedy sudden problems or discrepancies.
Measurement / Key Performance Indicators
• Generator commissioning major milestones achieved on time.
• Generator site Commissioning targets are achieved.
• Machines are performing well with desired parameters for concern package.
• All the contractual requirements and tests are met for designated package
• All the punch points are closed for designated package
• EHS Road Map targets are achieved with zero lost time injuries or fatalities.
• Customer satisfaction survey targets are achieved.
• All required performance assessments are completed.
• All the protocols/ final data/ settings communicated to HO (Commissioning head)
• All the feedbacks are furnished to HO (Commissioning head)
• University degree (comparable with bachelor / master) or equivalent experience.
• Above 4 years’ experience for hydro generator test and commissioning
• good English for read/write/speak Desirable:
• experiences for GE generator commissioning
• Extensive knowledge of power plant systems
• Quick and thorough decision making
• Motivating and well-aimed promotion of ideas and concepts
• Delegating, setting priorities and acting directly towards the target, avoid “micro-management”
• Self-motivated and achiever
• Open-minded / flexible for changes and new ideas
• Leading Commissioning
Locations: China; AnHui, BeiJing, ChongQing, FuJian, GanSu, GuangDong, GuangXi, GuiZhou, HaiNan, HeBei, HeiLongJiang, HeNan, Hong Kong, HuBei, HuNan, JiangSu, JiangXi, JiLin, LiaoNing, Macao, Nei Mongol, Ningxia, Qinghai, ShaanXi, ShanDong, ShangHai, ShanXi, SiChuan, Taiwan, Province of China, TianJin, XinJiang, Xizang, YunNan, ZheJiang; Tianjin