General Electric Lead Site/Installation Operations Specialist in Various, China
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
To define the roles and responsibilities of specialist to give expert guidance / solution and advise for all site installation, testing or commissioning works.
• To attend the design reviews and identify and suggest with regards to the issues related to installation, site testing and commissioning..
• To define interface with client and other agencies and other departments and to guide site team for dealings at site.
• To guide, support to site team with regards to all technical issues for installation works at site.
• To review and resolve all technical issues.
• To participate in all technical discussions and design reviews.
• To support and prepare erection procedures, define control sheets
• Reviewing of NCR and engineering dispositions and to guide site for execution.
• Reviewing EMNs issued by engineering and guide site team for changes to be attended at site.
• Periodical review of work progress, sequence of work planned quality at site.
• To obtain feedback of experience and suggests systematic improvements.
• Reviews all documents (control sheets, protocols, test reports, red mark drawings etc.) and ensure completeness of all documentation. Advise site team.
- Managerial (Budget / Administration / People)
• Ensure team delivers required task within schedule and with quality and safety.
- Functional/transverse (optional)
• Provide structure feedback with experiences and lessons learned.
Specific Functional/Technical authority (besides DoA):
• Access to all documentation and information of all projects.
• Access to engineering drawings and documents.
• Access to all quality reports
• University degree (comparable with bachelor or master) in technical and managerial field
• Hydro engineering
• 10 years above experience of hydro unit installation
• Auto CAD application
• Good English in read/write/speak
• Hydro engineering experience
Locations: China; AnHui, BeiJing, HuBei, JiangSu, TianJin, ZheJiang
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.