General Electric Field service engineer,Ultrasonic in Various, China
The UTTM field engineer will be responsible for installation, commissioning, troubleshooting, maintenance, repairs and other technical support for global and local UTTM products with highest standard of HSE, quality, customer satisfaction and productivity.
• Meet Environment Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements during onsite service.
• Perform installation, commission, troubleshooting, maintenance and repair on designated equipment & system
• Perform SAT, maintenance training of testing machines for customers.
• Quick response to customers, utilizing the escalation process, as needed, and working closely with Remote service team to define and support implementation of corrective action plans to resolve customer issues in a timely manner
• Maintaining good communication with cross functional team’s, channel partners and customers directly to ensure resolution and proper follow up, leading to customer satisfaction.
• Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as technical service report and internal service records in a timely manner.
• Support commercial team in ITO R process in terms of service costing and risk assessment etc.
• Customer engagement by implementing MIB and key account programs. Participating in sales opportunities such as contract renewals, proposals, technical clarification, customer meeting and communications.
• BS in automation, electrical engineering with 5+ years hands-on experience;
• Background in Steel industry, Aviation manufacturing or Rail
• Fluent spoken English is a must;
• Strong Project Management and interpersonal coordination skill
• Willing to travel and work in steel manufacturing type of environment;
• NDT background, NDT (UT) Level I or above certificate holder is a preference
• Siemens PLC, HMI, Profi-Bus DP knowledge is a plus.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
This position may involve demanding physical requirements and work in offshore/onshore remote locations, where access to medical care is not consistent, and weather conditions extreme. The applicant may be required to undergo fit for duty medical exams.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Locations: China; JiangSu, ShaanXi, ShangHai; Xian，shanghai, Changzhou