General Electric Global Engineering leader in Vadodara, India
Role Summary:Global Engineering leader hydro - leads the team of engineers performing design and engineering activities. He/she is responsible to manage the design practices and also apply them to perform engineering execution for projects and programs. He/she ensures the ontime, cost and quality aspects of engineering execution and also manages the coordination with supply chain to ensure the overall quality and feasibility of product design.
Essential Responsibilities:• Ensure that the team complies with the technical rules of GE Global Engineering. (Technology, Quality, TRS ...).
• Put in place an efficient organization and manage the team (priorities, PD @ GE, team development).
• Work closely with the entire team and especially the supply chain.
• Ensure reliability / safety / cost of our components.
• Ensure high design quality and problem solving by engaging consulting or chief engineers.
Qualifications/Requirements:• Graduate degree in engineering or equivalent experience.
• Strong engineering experience and strong experience in a management position.
• Knowledge and experience in project environment and /or Hydro market.
Desired Characteristics:• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
• Established engineering project management skills.
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:India;Vadodara;