General Electric Service Sales Manager in Tunis, Tunisia
Although we do not currently have an opening in your area we will have exciting opportunities across 2017-2018 to join our Healthcare Services team as a Service Sales Manager. Please register your interest here by applying to this role and we will be in touch with you as and when the live roles become available !
These are great opportunities to join a growing business that is providing world class HealthCare solutions!
• Leads the Service Sales team on a daily basis in a defined territory. Manages strategic relationships.
• Presents and sells One GE Healthcare Service Contracts at Point of Sale and at Renewal (maximize Capture rate), at OOW and for Sleeping IB
• Identifies new prospects across all modalities and feeds to appropriate Service/Sales Team members
• Delivers objectives in terms of growth revenues, margin and cash for the assigned zone
• Leads and coaches the Service Sales force in his/her zone for customer accounts in a defined territory
• Identifies business opportunities to increase share and maximize One GE Healthcare service sales revenues
• Responsible for prospecting and sales
• Responsible for Revenue for all service segments.
• Proactively works with GM/Sales Managers and their teams.
• Participates in and develops customers account strategies with Product Service Sales Specialists, Director of Service and their teams.
• Follows up on contracts with the Business Operations Teams
• Develops customer relationships at all levels from system operators to Board level to promote Service offerings
• Provides inputs to Service Marketing Manager to increase strategies efficiency.
• Responsible for Service Sales campaigns execution.
• Promotes and sells Service image and tools (Customer Service Center, Academy…).
Quality Specific Goals:
Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l and/or local Law is broken
Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible
• Selling and negotiation skills.
• Board level negotiator.
• People Leader experience
• Healthcare professional or Biomed
• Comprehensive knowledge of Service products and equipment modalities
• Service Environment knowledge.
• Installed base knowledge.
• Language proficiency in English.
• Strong customer skills.
• Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• High work standard and quality.
• Effective problem solving.
• Effective personal organization skills.
• GE Healthcare policies and process knowledge.
• Business and results oriented.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: Tunisia; Tunis