General Electric Digital Diagnostic Engineer, Flow & Process Technologies in Tokyo, Japan
• Sales presentations to new and existing customers on the benefits of Valve Lifecycle Management, Digital Valve Positioners, Emergency Shutdown PST Devices, and their accompanying software; Topics involve Valve diagnostic services, Process Control and Control Valve performance, Asset Management through Valve Diagnostics, Integration into Process Control and Safety Integrated Systems.
• Translate and/or create valve fleet diagnostic reports to plant operators and maintenance teams.
• Live demonstrations of valve diagnostic technologies and digital positioners to audiences from one to one hundred are routine.
• Work closely with engineering to better refine/improve product offering.
• The preparation and delivery of formal and informal Training classes on a regular basis.
• Provide valve diagnostic services and digital products sales support in Japan and surrounding Asia Pacific countries.
• Working knowledge of Control Valves, Emergency Shutdown Valves.
• Detailed knowledge of Digital Valve Positioner operation and application in the process of plants
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly with a wide range of people from different professional, cultural and business backgrounds.
• Ability to present and discuss complex technical material in a concise yet meaningful manner and comfortable with making presentations to large groups.
• Must be a self-starter and thrive with limited supervision while in the office or on the road.
• Demonstrate a history of Continuing Education in the Process Controls disciplines.
• Business level English proficiency
• Native level Japanese proficiency
Locations: Japan; Tokyo