General Electric Senior Closing and Reporting Process Manager in Tianjin, China
This person will be responsible for delivery of finance closing and reporting activities, by leading team in Renewable Energy Finance Asia Shared Service Center, to support controllership operations in multiple Renewable Energy businesses in Asia countries. Meanwhile, this person serves as controller of a business operation legal entity in China.
Asia C&R COE management
• Responsible to drive and monitor the accounting operation to ensure regional processes are compliant with accepted GE policies and procedures considering all financial statement cycles and respective group of accounts such as inventory, revenue recognition, account receivables and payables, intercompany, cash in banks, etc.;
• Deliver globally competitive accounting services, understand and interpret applicable Enterprise Standards, SOP and Process Maps
• Work closely with controllership team in client businesses and service providers to drive solutions across own function with impact on other functions;
• Leverage expertise in the field to identify different approaches, methodologies, techniques and processes
• Regularly advice management in the function and drive communication with the serviced businesses
• Lead global, business, and/or regional teams working on strategic functional initiatives and process transformation focusing on cost, quality, and speed;
• Foster the digital mindset and drive process transformation through digitization to increase process effectiveness and controllership assurance of key control points;
• Understand organization strategies and succeed executing delivery model decisions and process transformation through centralization and standardization.
• Implement proper control procedures and routines to ensure elimination of errors, reduction of manual work and smooth closings.
• Drive change management methodologies, consistent communication, and training processes to gain user engagement, adoption, and adherence to global.
Renewable Energy China operation co. controllership
Manage the finance operations of a small-size China legal entity from controllership standpoint to ensure compliance in statutory reporting and support to business priorities.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
• Minimum 5 years of experience working full-time in Accounting Operations
• English at communication and written business level
• Local & US GAAP expertise.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
• Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects
• Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
• Established project management skills
• Leadership programs are a differentiator – e.g. CAS, FMP, CLP, SEED
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: China; TianJin; Tianjin, Beijing, Shanghai