General Electric Manufacturing Specialist - Lean Manufacturing in Tianjin, China
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
this position is replacement of the engineer who support brilliant factory to process digital solution in daily production operation .
– Work with process owner and third part supplier to build apps for brilliant factory.
– Develop application base on C# to analysis business and process indicator to make work simpler, easier and smarter.
– BSA (Business system Analysis), familiar with SFC (Shop Floor Control), ERP, MES, ASCP (Advance Supply Chain Planning)
– Supply chain digital project management
– Open mind, self-motivated, good communication skills and good team player.
– Good English.
– LEAN experience plus
– Digital project management
– Familiar C# / Asp.net with more than 3 years develop experience
– Familiar SQL and SQL server
– Bachelor degree or above in computer science or equivalent related field.
– 3+ years of software development experience
Locations: China; TianJin; Tianjin