General Electric Service Sales Manager, PH in Taguig, Philippines
Job Description Summary
The Service Sales Manager (SSM) is responsible to lead, drive and execute the overall services growth strategy in the country as well as creating and converting sales opportunities for their respective accounts and portfolios.
The SSM will lead the service sales team in the country / region, and work collaboratively and partner with the country and regional sales and functional teams, where applicable as a One GE Healthcare team.
The SSM is responsible to maintain the relationship with departmental and technical decision makers and where applicable, work in conjunction with Account Executives and Managers to gain access to C-Suite decision makers.
The SSM is the clinical/technical and sales expert for his/her assigned products, solutions/services, and is expected to be able to differentiate GE’s product/solution/service offerings, convey compelling value propositions, lead the opportunity, qualify the customer needs, develop and present solutions proposals and quotations, and respond to customers’ clinical/technical/process questions in order to successfully close clinical/technical/solution sales.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Financial Performance & Strategy
• Accountable to achieve Product/Solutions/Service sales OP target for country and / or assigned accounts. This includes all revenue segments of contract and non-contract elements.
• Ensure pricing compliance for all opportunities.
• Manage opportunities and funnel using applicable CRM sales funnel tools and reports for their products/solutions/services in their assigned territory/accounts.
• Manage and motivate service sales team to optimize financial performance
• Design/Execute on country-wide sustainable growth strategies in order to boost and grow revenue/margins for the country
Territory & Account Management
• Create territory/account plans including opportunity development, competitive strategies and targets for service sales team.
• Build strong business relationships and formulate account relationship plans within the assigned accounts/ territory. Identify & respond to key account technical and departmental decision makers’ needs and maintain customer contact records in the relevant CRM tools.
• Maintain a network of key opinion leaders within the assigned territory.
• Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data and develop effective counter-strategies.
• Coach and support sales team to achieve sales target and build strong relationship in assigned accounts
Product & Market Expertise
• Work collaboratively with marketing function to plan and execute on growth programs
• Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product/solution/services. Be able to present and discuss the value proposition and benefits which are relevant to customers.
• Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services.
• Develop their understanding of the customers changing service needs and/or operational issues and challenges.
• Create viable product/service configurations which meet customer needs effectively, while achieving optimum margin for GE.
• Differentiate assigned product/service offerings during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources and approved marketing and promotion materials to actively support the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for GE.
• Represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product/solution/services and company.
Opportunity management and commercial rigor
• Identify and create new opportunities and work with sales / service leaders and account teams (where applicable) to continuously increase prospect and opportunity funnel.
• Support and manage tender/bid processes including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation and closure of their product/solution/service opportunities to meet sales and margin targets as well as to maximize customer satisfaction in the assigned territory.
• Create and maintain opportunities in the applicable sales CRM tools.
• Ownership of opportunities and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs including service contract offerings.
• Estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules ensuring fulfillment of the order is according to customer expectations and enhances customer satisfaction.
• Coaching and maintaining commercial rigor for self and team through the adoption and use of CRM tool and aligning to the associated commercial metrics.
One GEHC teamwork
• Contribute to account plans for accounts covered by account managers/executives. • Educate account team members on their product/service/solution strategy and offerings where applicable.
• Collaborate with and leverage subject matter experts and other resources within GEHC channels to build relationships and secure business.
• Share and follow-up identified leads to other product lines within own accounts and or One GEHC accounts
• Adhere to and uphold highest standards of compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Codes
• Adhere to all applicable GE and GE Healthcare compliance policies, codes and training requirements
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
Quality Specific Goals
• Be aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable Global and Regional Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Local/ Int’l Law is broken.
• Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or local / Int’l Law is broken.
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
• Bachelors Degree and minimum 7 years of selling/promotion experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field
• Previous experience in the Healthcare Industry
• Minimum 2 year experience in managing sales team. Demonstrated leadership in identifying growth strategy, analyzing opportunities and gaps, motivating team to achieve sales targets.
• Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions based sales approach
• Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
• Strong capacity and drive to develop career
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as good command of English
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent negotiation & closing skills
• Strong presentation skills
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No