General Electric Product Application Specialist - MS/DCAR in Taguig, Philippines
The role will support the regional segment leaders for Monitoring Solutions and Diagnostic Cardiology (MS/DCAR) product portfolio in the assigned country of responsibility, by acting as a product and configuration expert for customers, GE staff and channel partners; the role is intended to support commercial operations with channel partners and expand market penetration by searching new channels and opportunities.
The role also includes direct key account management for MS/DCAR products in the country as well as act as liaison to the country modality leader, regional resources, and sister product segment teams in all clinical care areas.
• Continuously expand knowledge of MS/DCAR product line for channel partners and direct GE staff
• Assist regional segment leaders in configuration and wing-to-wing execution for the MS/DCAR product portfolio for the country of responsibility
• Answer all questions and address all concerns that the customer may have regarding the MS/DCAR product portfolio for the country of responsibility
• Help channel partners and customers be sure of which MS/DCAR product and configuration is the right choice for them; Provide MS/DCAR product coaching and mentorship to direct GE and channel partner staff
• Demonstrate product functionality accurately and completely
• Accurately communicate all technical specifications
• Work cooperatively with the rest of the cross-functional team
• Be a direct point of contact for key customer accounts as well as key opinion leaders; log all customer contacts including contact information for follow-up
• Observe and report local market trends for competitive advantage to regional segment leaders
• Follow up with potential customers to see if he/she can be of further help and cross-sell/offer related products in LCS portfolio and services to new customers
• Assist in complaint handling and response to MS/DCAR channel partners and customers
Biomedical engineer or Allied Health Professional with above 5 years of clinical experience
Sales experience in related products will be an advantage
IT/Networking experience will be an advantage
Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Effective time management and organizational skills and able to balance multiple priorities.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written/communications skills
Demonstrated ability to work well with general direction and information
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: Indonesia, Philippines; Manila, Jakarta