General Electric Sales Specialist in Suzhou, China
Responsible for selling GEHC Life Sciences Products and Services into assigned accounts in a specific geography or territory. Fully qualified sales executives who have advanced beyond the entry level. Individuals are responsible for identifying and pursuing their own accounts, funnel management, territory management, and meeting defined market share and quota targets. May be responsible for selling products/services into named and new accounts.
• Achieve annual operating plan by prioritizing selling time to generate sales volume across new business, achieving account penetration and completing territory coverage
• Own funnel management, territory development, and closing deals in territory.
• Develop and implement an annual business plan supporting attainment of quota and market share growth, and update on a quarterly basis, but not limited to opportunity development, competitive strategies and targets
• Maintain identified business to support a balanced sales funnel and accurate profile of customer assets, including keeping track of key decision makers. maintain customer contact records in the relevant CRM tools
• Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE Healthcare and competitive products
• Develop account penetration strategies for key target accounts and provide management with a quarterly report of progress
• Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with all key buying influences in each account, including multiple levels within the customer's organization including front desk person, office manager, administrator, directors, CFO, CIO, CEO.
• Ensures knowledge of and compliance with Company policies and quality processes
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
• Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
• Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
• Bachelor’s degree and two years of sales experience; or two years working in relevant research industry
• Two years experience working in a complex sales environment, where multiple people are involved in the purchasing decision
• Willingness to live in sales territory and to travel to sales meetings and tradeshows
• Proficiency in Strategic Selling principles and tools
• Experience selling software solutions into the Healthcare industry
• GE Centricity experience/knowledge
• Self starter and independent thinker, with the aptitude to work autonomously
• Robust interpersonal skills, with evidence of teamwork and collaboration
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with customers at all levels
• Solid process orientation, demonstrated resource management and allocation experience, and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: China; JiangSu; Suzhou