General Electric Onsite Services Specialist in Suzhou, China
Job Description Summary
Roles and Responsibilities
• Execute products service on site safely, Ensure safety requirements to be complied,
report and stop any site non-safety things and manners.
• Performs installation & commissioning on Gas Insulated Switchgear, High Voltage Circuit Breakers and Disconnectors product line.
• Perform repair and maintenance for GE legacy products. Excute the maintenance / E&C documents to projects, even oversea projects, to ensure the products’ performance and customer’s satisfaction
• Informs and advises customers about proper care of products. product evolution. part modifications and warnings
• All on site life extensions, repairs and inspection-related service activities able to be performed at customer site, show and provide a satisfying and professional service to customer.
• Resolves issues using established procedures. Records activities of work performed in the field, parts shipped. or technical assistance that is provided over the phone using Field Services forms and documents.
• Collaborates with others to solve issues. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE. Exchanges technical information, asks questions and checks for understanding.
• Fix site emergence failure and support to analyze rout-cause of products failure, to ensure the problem solved and prevented, and ensure a trust of customers for products quality.
• Provide maintenance advices and solutions / working instructions to teams for projects in time, to increase a trust for our service work
• Obey site arrangement and service order of management,
Assist PM and FSM to control site projects’ cost, and service quality control.
• Coordinate with customer for site maintenance project to ensure the project finished safely and successfully
• Provide product and maintenance training to team and customers, to perfect maintenance skill.
• Manage service tools and devices, properly to ensure tools’ calibration on time.
• Developing conceptual knowledge of professional discipline. May include support roles with specialized expertise or technical knowledge in broad area.
Field service engineer
Relocation Assistance Provided: No