General Electric Mechanical Component Engineer(HV) in Suzhou, China
The Engineer provides direction and assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives. In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
· Execute, with guidance from senior engineering resources, the analysis, design, test, or integration required to define and support assigned components, assemblies or systems that meet business standards and program / product requirements
· Prepare and present technical data to internal and external customers
· Document and communicate results of technical data generated
· Participate on teams assigned to address specific organizational initiatives
· Share engineering information and promote open dialogue
· Prepare invention disclosures to protect the technology that provides a competitive advantage to the business
· Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
. Study the customer technical specifications
. Design the layout of the product and the civil work guide plan
. Design the plan of the interfaces
. Create the nomenclature for the product
. Design the assembly plan for the factory and the site
. Correct the problems meet in site
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Computer Science from an accredited college or university (OR a High School Diploma / GED with a minimum 4 years of experience in an engineering, IT, scientific or other technical position)
. Bachelor's or Master’s Degree from an accredited university or college, Bachelor’s degree or above with the major of electrical engineering, electromechanical engineering or related high voltage major.
. About 1 to 3 year’s experiences in high voltage designing or related product design; well use designing tool. Experiences of GIS design will be an advantage.
. Master user of some designing software such as AutoCAD, Pro-E
. Open esprit to the technical work
. Good English skills
. Initiative, esprit of working in-group
. Patient, attentive
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: China; JiangSu; Suzhou