General Electric Manufacturing Engineer - CNC in Suzhou, China
Engineering associated with the manufacturing process. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures (technical Bachelor’s Degree).
▪ Make suggestion on machining process to meet the efficiency/quality requirement. Optimize existing process to keep continue improvement.
▪Raise purchase request for all the CNC tooling and fixture including daily consume and new items.
▪Setting machine tools, training operators on CNC machines.
▪Manage and properly uses different tools and equipment, strictly obeys safety operation procedure, notifies hazardous conditions to EHS and avoids injury accidents.
▪Keeps immediate area swept, machine, equipment, workbench, cabinets and tools clean.
▪Collect the output result for CNC operators and conduct a brief summary/analysis on production.
▪Support TPM in the CNC areas with maintenance team.
▪Support ITO quotation on CNC。
▪ Design machining method/program for machined part according to drawings requirement and design necessary fixtures for machined parts.
▪ Setup training course to all direct labors to continue increase staffs’ capability
▪ Fully compliance to company regulations and EHS requirement.
▪ Other tasks assigned by manager
▪Strong team-work spirit.
▪Able to work with minimum supervision.
▪Good communication skill
▪ Good command of written and spoken English.
▪Be knowledgeable of modern tooling techniques. 熟悉机械产品的加工技术
▪Aptitude to train machinist. 能对机床操作员进行有效培训
▪ Junior college or above, in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
▪ At least 5 years working experience in the mechanical engineering industry of which 2 years minimum in CNC machining/programming.
▪ Experience of production planning
▪ Experience of Cad/Cam systems advantageous
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Locations: China; JiangSu; Suzhou