General Electric Lead Mechanical Component Engineer(HV) in Suzhou, China
The Lead Engineer demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
• Analyze the plans (provided by tendering department) and the technique definition (provided by contract engineer)
• Design the layout of the product and the civil work guide plan
• Design the plan of the interfaces
• Create the BOM for the product
• Design the assembly drawings for the factory and the site
• Follow the assembling while demanded by workshop
• Correct the problems met in site
• Bachelor's or Master’s Degree from an accredited university or college, Bachelor’s degree or above with the major of electrical engineering, electromechanical engineering or related high voltage major.
• About 3 to 5 year’s GIS design experiences， well use designing tool.
• Master user of some designing software such as AutoCAD, Pro-E
• Open esprit to the technical work
• Good English skills
• Initiative, esprit of working in-group
• Patient, attentive
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: China; JiangSu; Suzhou