General Electric Proposal/Contract Manager (Offshore Sales and Communication) St Johns, NL in ST JOHNS, Canada
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Responsible for managing proposals, bids and contracts; other tasks, as assigned.
· Coordinates compilation and submission of bids and proposals.
· Coordinates negotiation of contracts.
· Negotiates contract revisions and acts as liaison between customer, Legal, HS&E, IP or Tax as required.
· Work closely with Product Line managers to ensure customer billing requirements are met.
· Communicates with company's Legal, tax, HSE, quality and finance representatives to identify various project-related risks or concerns.
· Handles special projects, as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree, Technical Diploma or equivalent industry experience.
· Comprehensive knowledge of local industry and customers.
· Experience completing proposals.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Commitment to customer service and ability to work in a team oriented environment. Knowledge of multiple product offerings is an asset.
St. John’s, NL.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Locations: Canada; Newfoundland & Labr.; ST JOHNS