General Electric Senior Staff Technical Program Manager in Singapore, Singapore
The Sr staff technical program manager, reporting to Sr/Director of IT Business Transformation, will serve as the IT program lead for APAC Power Services and Gas Power Systems (GPS). He/She will be responsible for program management, change management, last-mile deployment, and region local solutioning. The program manager will partner with regions’ technology pillars (analytics/data and IT Ops) to ensure local solutioning and global tools meeting business outcome and operating needs.
The program manager will also partner closely with regions functions, including sales, project installations, Quality, Inquiry To Order (ITO) & Order To Requisition (OTR), FieldCore, etc, to ensure APAC IT programs are aligned to region’s growth plan and cost-out/cost-avoidance targets. The program manager will also act as APAC process SME to global IT vertical COEs for both GPS and Power Services.
• Responsible for all last-mile programs IT success & executions for APAC, including ERP and enterprise systems, and local solutioning. Ensure all IT system and data/analytics are rolled out sustainablefor both long terms and short terms.
• Region’s Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Power Services and GPS regional process and local configurations. Be familiar with APAC GPS and Power Services business models and country dynamics, to lay out IT programs aligned to P&L business outcome (growth, costs, etc)
• Responsible for simplification outcome, from process, systems and data perspectives, across all APAC region functions
• Define programs (either leverage global platforms or region’s innovated platforms), to drive CoPQ along with Quality and functions.
• BS, BA, MS and/or MBA in engineering, computer science, or information technology, with 7+ years of experience in the relevant field, 4+ years of program management and software management, and 2+ years of managing executive stakeholders and client management.
• Proven track record of leading programs, facilitating workouts, and managing program outcome success and executions.
• Ability to work across matrixed structure, and influence stakeholders and key users, across ITO and OTR functions.
• Strong communication skills and inclusiveness with functions and IT.
• Proven as a change agent & have ability to think outside of BOX.
• Cultural awareness & sensitivity: ability to flex style to suit differing cultural norms
• Demonstrated organizational skills, high standard of accuracy, attention to detail, and excellent follow-up skills.
• Ability to work effectively with all levels in the organizations, including senior leadership.
• Ability to propose solutions that solve business challenges and IT roadblocks.
• Effective interpersonal & strong influencing skills
• GE Power Services or Gas experience preferred
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand; Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok