General Electric Senior Staff Customer Success Manager in Singapore, Singapore
The Customer Success Manager is the trusted advisor of the customer responsible for driving the ongoing attainment of outcomes for BHGE – Bently Nevada’s strategic customers. They act as internal champion and program manager leader, coordinating the cross functional approach required for sustained customer success and growth. Key focus areas will include outcome attainment, retention, expansion, and customer advocacy.
• Own ultimate responsibility for the customer's renewal and for expansion of the platform. Promote maximum value from their investment in industrial solutions, aiming for full utilization of their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
• Lead the development and execution of action plans to achieve identified customer outcomes for named accounts by establishing critical goals or other key performance indicators.
• Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the virtual team to build a risk mitigation plan.
• Effectively network within accounts from the C-Level down in order to achieve successful execution of the customer's business objectives.
• Manage and coordinate post-sales customer lifecycle activities including training, professional services, technical support, renewals, expansion, and advocacy.
• Manage customer interactions in a manner that establishes credibility and trust as a business advisor.
• Lead the development and measurement of key performance indicators for identified accounts to establish a baseline as well as continued reporting capabilities on outcomes achievement.
• Work with customer advocacy team to develop customer specific case studies and references to share covered account’s success.
• Achieve customer success outcomes including reduced customer churn, revenue expansion opportunity identification, higher customer product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall customer health scores.
• Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and program manage account escalations.
• Provide timely updates to sales team about potential commercial opportunities at customer site.
Critical to success will be driving cross-functional collaboration and communication across sales, services, support, and product management to facilitate specific customer success touch points such as on-boarding, implementation, training, outcomes project planning /execution, and regular troubleshooting.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college in business discipline
• At least 5 years of experience in software or high-tech marketing, commercial operations, sales, or service.
• Practical experience in process intensive industries (Oil & Gas, Power Gen, Paper, Mining, etc.)
• At least 3 years of experience in a direct customer facing role
• Degree in Petroleum or Chemical Engineering is a plus
• MBA or similar a plus
• Background in consulting or business development
• Exposure to software/digital solutions in a project/product/program or sales capacity
• General urgency in execution and tendency toward speed with ability to adapt and change
• Experience managing deep customer relationships (e.g. strategic account management or customer service)
• Strong empathy for customers and capability for enabling profitable growth
• Strong business acumen including experience working in a B2B environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Lean Six Sigma, Green/Black Belt expertise preferred
• Communicates the importance of understanding customer's business strategies to become an advocate for profitability on behalf of the customer - actively reviews accounts, meets with customers, observes sales force, etc.
• Coaches/mentors peers and others on the relationship between GE solutions and value to the customer.
• Proactively makes or recommends decisions based on in-depth analysis; Able to define critical problems to be solved; Identifies data sources required to execute analytics; With guidance from manager, able to select and conduct advanced analytic techniques; Uses a formal process to present findings and recommend specific actions that relate to business objectives; Proposes alternative business strategies as appropriate; Applies data visualization to support finding.
• Can instruct others on processes and procedures. Advises the customer on most favorable outcome, anticipates potential issues to proactively circumvent issues. Adapts to exceptions and develops new procedures and workarounds for others to use. Resolves issues pertaining to scope, schedule and budget, or drive change management.
• Regularly updates product knowledge to understand new features and limitations. Understands the primary competitors and partners in the product space. Understands the go to market strategy and positioning of products. Has industry experience relevant to understanding common challenges and realities faced by customers. Understands navigating the product and can answer questions on basic functionality. Should be able to conduct basic demo of product.
• Ability to serve as a trusted technical advisor to maximize customer outcomes using out-of-box capabilities from our offerings and demonstrate a pragmatic capability to identify specific gaps to be filled via product roadmap or service tailoring.
• Legal authorization to work in the Singapore, Malaysia
• Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
• Must be willing to travel 40%
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Locations: Malaysia, Singapore; Singapore, Kuala Lumpur