General Electric Senior Account Manager, Singapore & Malaysia in Singapore, Singapore
You are responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for their products/solutions/services in an assigned territory, or in a list of named accounts or both. Work individually in an account or territory, or where applicable act as part of a OneGE Healthcare team. Maintain the relationship with departmental and technical decision makers in their assigned accounts and where applicable work in conjunction with Account Executives and Managers to gain access to C-Suite decision makers.
As the clinical/technical and sales expert, you are to differentiate GE’s product/solution/service offerings, convey compelling value propositions, lead the opportunity, qualify the customer needs, develop and present solutions proposals and quotations and respond to customers’ clinical/technical/process questions to successfully close clinical/technical/solution sales.
Key responsibilities include:
• Accountable to achieve Product/Solutions/Service orders and sales OP target for assigned accounts and or territory.
• Ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities.
• Forecast orders and sales within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for their products/solutions/services in assigned territory/accounts.
Territory & Account Management
• Create territory/account plans including opportunity development, competitive strategies and targets.
• Build strong business relationships and formulate account relationship plans within the assigned accounts/ territory directly or with Channel Partners. Identify & respond to key account technical and departmental decision makers’ needs and maintain customer contact records in the relevant CRM tools.
• Maintain a network of key opinion leaders within the assigned territory.
• Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data and develop effective counter-strategies.
Product & Market Expertise
• Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product/solution/services. Present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers.
• Keep up to date market and competitor knowledge.
• Understand customers' changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges.
• Create viable product configurations which meet customer needs effectively, while achieving optimum margin for GE.
• Differentiate product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for GE.
• Represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product/solution and company.
• Identify and create new opportunities and work with sales leaders and account teams (where applicable) to continuously increase prospect funnel.
• Drive tender/bid process including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation and closure of their product/solution/service opportunities to meet orders, sales and margin targets as well as to maximize customer satisfaction assigned territory.
• Create and maintain opportunities in the applicable sales funnel tool and/ or CRM tools.
• Ensure order and configuration accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
• Estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules ensuring fulfillment of the order is according to customer expectations and enhances customer satisfaction.
One GEHC teamwork
• Contribute to account plans at accounts covered by account managers/executives.
• Educates account team members on their product/service/solution strategy and offerings.
• Collaborate with and leverage subject matter experts and other resources within GEHC channels to build relationships and secure business.
• Share and follow-up identified leads to other product lines within own accounts and or One GEHC accounts
• Adhere to and uphold highest standards of compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Codes
• Adhere to all applicable GE and GE Healthcare compliance policies, codes and training requirements
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 5 years of consultative sales experience including strategic selling and negotiation in a medical, healthcare or IT field
Previous experience in the Healthcare Industry
Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions-based sales approach
Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
Strong capacity and drive to develop career
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as good command of English
Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent negotiation & closing skills
Strong presentation skills
Able to travel
Valid motor vehicle license
Proven and progressive previous experience in sales/services/promotion to technical decision makers e.g. IT staff, Biomedical Engineers, nursing staff, medical specialty staff (Radiology, Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, Oncology etc.)
• Experience selling software solutions and services in the Healthcare IT space.
• GE Centricity product knowledge.
• Demonstrated aptitude and success in fostering solid, value-based customer relationships
• Robust interpersonal skills, with evidence of teamwork and collaboration
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with customers at all levels
• Solid process orientation, demonstrated resource management and allocation experience, and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Experience in developing and managing channel partners.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: Singapore; Singapore