General Electric Order to Remittance Specialist - ASEAN in Singapore, Singapore
Proficient sales professional, responsible for activities and processes that help the sales organization achieve business objectives, and contributes to projects and initiatives. The OTR Specialist ensures order entry quality and integrity.
• Plan and pro-actively manage the entire process of fulfilling a customer contract from Order Entry to Collection to ensure that customer requirements are met.
• Establish and maintain communication with the appropriate individuals throughout the process (OTR Mgr, Service Operations Specialist, Logistics specialists, Installation coordinator, application coordinator, Demo Co-ordinator, Commercial, Product and Application teams.
• Order Entry and backlog quality. Implement changes as required for each project followed. Optimize Sales orders to invoice process for revenue recognition
• Monitor the Customer Plan versus actual to pro-actively reduce Span in the Customer Order Fulfillment grounded on SCOT optimization.
• Ensure orders validation, compliance and approvals before Order Entry.
• Confirms customer requested date and Plan. The Backlog management
• Own and update timely key dates using local operating mechanisms and reports.
• Reviews Weekly Business Sales.
• Set up contract review with Finance/OTR Manager.
• Daily follow up of customer orders, documentation requirements and inventory management where necessary.
• Arrange shipping and billing of all orders under portfolio in accordance with contracts terms and conditions.
• Follow through shipments, installation, application via reports.
• Follow up on collections issues due to OTR.
• Provide root cause on defect analysis through internal Case Management systems
• Monitor and coordinate daily logistics traffic from warehouses.
• Any other duties assigned on an ad-hoc basis and provide back-up to staff on leave when required.
• Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
• Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
Ability to work independently.
Strong problem solving skills.
Proficient in project management.
Knowledge in Transportation & Customs.
Experience in Oracle, Sales Force
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: Singapore; Singapore