General Electric Logistics and Tools Specialist, ASEAN in Singapore, Singapore
The role is overall responsible in ASEAN tool management and Indirect countries logistics activities in Service operations. He or she will be based in Singapore and reporting to the Service Operations Manager.
• Owns the ASEAN tool management
o Primary owner for STATS Tool Management solution in the region
o Overall responsibility for STAT operational hygiene – Super Admin User
• Regional contact for tool sourcing and calibration activities and coordination with vendors (while supporting the country tool champions)
• On an annual basis, support the evaluation of the tooling needs for all countries
• Track the purchasing, receiving and registration of all new tools on STATS in close colab with the country tool champions
• Tools management includes and not limited to the following: -
o Ensure timely tools calibration and ensure ZERO expired tools for the ASEAN regional tools
o Coordinating ASEAN regional tool movements – local or within ASEAN countries and sending/collecting from calibration centers
o Primary ATA Carnet process owner for ASEAN Tools (where required)
o Ensure tools movement and calibration details are accurately captured in the STATS system for the ASEAN regional tools.
o Ensure all ASEAN Regional tools are properly labelled and visible to the Field Engineers – both existing and new tools
o Work closely with Field Engineers and country tool champions on ASEAN Regional tool movements and return of tools for calibration purposes.
• Order management in Siebel/Oracle and related systems for warranty, contract, FMI & part sales transactions for the indirect countries (Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Brunei, etc.)
• Coordinate shipment and logistics requirements for order fulfilment and act as the main channel of communication on the transactions with the dealers
• Manage the channel partner part return/ordering logistics
• Arrange for all required system related access such as Siebel PRM and Oracle inventory related profiles
• Ensure document are complete and comply to revenue recognition policy before sending for invoicing
• Inventory management/replenishment for respective countries/accounts
• Support for local logistics movement if necessary
• Involve in physical inventory count
• Work closely with both GSPO team for logistics support
• Effectively manage and prioritize all responsibilities with minimal supervision
• Continuous review of existing workflow, processes and suggest improvement areas for efficiency and productivity improvement.
• Support sourcing and replenishment activities for order fulfilment
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years’ experience or more
• Prior experience handling logistics, tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work closely with different stakeholders – logistics company, commercial team, field engineers, etc.
• Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
• Assertive and with strong sense of urgency to be able to deliver the task on time
• Accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions and when dealing with others.
• Familiarity with Siebel PRM & Oracle system is an added advantage
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: Singapore; Singapore