General Electric Customer Order & Fulfillment Specialist in Singapore, Singapore
Role Summary:Responsible for an assigned group of customer accounts for contract fulfilment and total customer satisfaction. Act as the voice of the customers as well as Shop by ensuring that all customers' and shop's concerns/feedback are addressed/communicated concisely and rapidly. Maintain a proactive culture in customer communications.
Essential Responsibilities:• Act as the critical interface between the Customer and Shop on Order Status, New Program introduction, etc.
• Handle customer request for repair service information, quotation, order status feedback, etc
• Review, monitor, expedite and invoice customer order.
• Work with other functional group to ensure orders are shipped on-time.
• Plan and host customer visits.
• Maintain customer data for example exchange rule and pricing.
• Provide quotation & follow-up on timely approvals.
• Review POs and disseminate the Finding Report to customers.
• Measure customer satisfaction with survey form and analyse, highlights and close gaps
• Improve sales by resolving with Customers on aging backlog unable to start repair due to certification/paperwork discrepancies issue, etc.
• To achieve service excellence through participation on Lean and Six Sigma Projects
• Guide a team of Customer Service Technicians in order management.
• Provide On-the-Job training to new hire on customer management, system and in-house processes.
• Work closely with Sales Directors to ensure contract/order fulfillment and customers’ expectations are met.
• Conduct performances reviews or conference calls with customers on a regular and/or ad-hoc basis.
• Preparation/presentation of OTD/TAT charts for Leadership and Sales Directors’ reviews with customers.
• Work on ad-hoc projects as assigned by Customer Service Leader.
• Embrace Continuous Improvement/Compliant/EHS Culture
Qualifications/Requirements:Degree in Business or
Technical or Business Diploma with 3 years experience
Knowledge of aircraft engine components repair and Lean/Six Sigma principals is a plus
Desired Characteristics:Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Strong problem solving skills.
Ability to work independently.
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:Singapore;Singapore;