General Electric Commercial Leader PDx ASEAN in Singapore, Singapore
Job Description Summary
The role is responsible for creating product strategy and drive financial results for GE Healthcare’s Pharmaceutical Diagnostics products in ASEAN region. He/she will work individually with GE Channels/ Dealers, or where applicable and act as part of a One GE Healthcare team to achieve targeted sales and profit objectives.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
The role is the Commercial Leader for GE Healthcare’s Pharmaceutical Diagnositics business and is expected to be able to differentiate our product portfolio, convey compelling value propositions, lead the opportunity, qualify the customer needs, develop and present solutions proposals, and manage dealers and customers.
• Is accountable to achieve OP target for ASEAN region in each territory/country.
• Provide input for pricing strategy and ensure pricing compliance.
• Forecast sales.
Territory & Account Management
• Create business plans for regional countries and channels including, but not limited to opportunity development and competitive strategies.
• Build strong business relationships and formulate account strategies and plans to continuously strengthen relationships with regional dealers and customers. Identify & respond to decision makers’ needs.
• Continuously develop and improve a network of key opinion leaders within the assigned territory.
• Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data, and develop and lead effective counter-strategies.
• Develop long-term dealer and customer relationships and drive growth in association with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Optimize channel partner portfolio and leverage synergies across GE Healthcare.
• Train Channel partners and provide transactional support.
• Identify and create new opportunities and work with Channel partners/dealers and internal and external stakeholders to continuously expand growth opportunities.
Product & Market Expertise
• Formulate and implement solid strategies and differentiation to secure market share and profitable business growth.
• Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge.
• Continuously update understanding the customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges.
• Differentiate product offerings during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision-making process towards a successful outcome for GE.
• Create a culture of integrity and compliance.
• Enforce global and regional compliance standards, collaborate with compliance manger to perform due diligence activities.
Quality Specific Goals
• Be aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable Global and Regional Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Local/ Int’l Law is broken.
• Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or local / Int’l Law is broken.
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
• Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 3 years + of selling experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field.
• Analytical with strong ability to assimilate complex data and simpligy solutions.
• Customer focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to internal and external customer needs.
• Strong business finance knowledge.
• Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions-based sales approach
• Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization and channel partner teams.
• Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages.
• Excellent commercial, negotiation & organizational skills
• Strong presentation skills .
• Interpersonal flexibility and tolerance.
• Ability to build rapprt, energize and influence people.
• High ethics and integrity.
• Able to travel.
• Direct and/or indirect leadership experience.
• Matter of expertise in regional healthcare legislation a
Relocation Assistance Provided: No